A unique situation: The chalet l’Ecrin located in the district of Manessier, ski in / ski out, from 30m of the ski lift, and near the centre of the village overhangs the valley of Haute Tarentaise between France and Italy.
A magical view: Enjoy a breathtaking 180° view of the surrounding mountains in the morning while having breakfast and until the evening sharing a moment of relaxation in front of the sumptuous sunsets.
An authentic charm: Children of the country, we thought, designed, and realized the Chalet L’Ecrin in the greatest respect of the architecture of our country, Savoy, while inviting the comfort.
We chose the noble materials of our region: stone and wood. We wanted big openings on the nature so that warm snuggled in the chalet, you can admire the magnificent panorama that it offers.
Upon entry, you will be charmed by the living space under frame, friendly, warm and bathed in light. A cozy atmosphere awaits you at the crackling wood stove.
You will appreciate the privacy of the 5 bedrooms each with a private bathroom.
For your comfort, you will have a ski room with boot dryer and 3 parking.
The equipment of the chalet:
- Capacity 12 people
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Living room / dining room under frame around the wood stove
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5 bedrooms with bathroom
- 2 double bedrooms (including 1 accessible to persons with reduced mobility)
- 2 double bedrooms (or twin on request)
- 1 family suite (double room + communicating cabin)
- 3 parking
- Ski room with boot dryer
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer